As one of the first suppliers in the BMW sector, several AC Schnitzer performance upgrades already have a parts homologation certificate in accordance with the new WLTP test procedure for vehicles with the Euro 6d-TEMP emission standard.
AC Schnitzer performance upgrades tested according to WLTP / Euro 6d-TEMP with guarantee
1. for BMW M140i and M240i (F2x) with 250kW / 340hp standard performance and 500Nm to 294kW / 400hp and 600Nm
2. for BMW M2 Competition with 302kW / 410hp standard performance and 550Nm to 368kW / 500hp and 650Nm
3. for BMW M4 and M4 Competition with and without Otto particle filter with 331kW / 450hp or 317kW / 431hp standard performance and 550Nm to 375kW / 510hp and 645Nm
4. for BMW 340i and 440i (F3x) with 240kW / 326hp standard performance and 450Nm to 279kW / 380hp and 540Nm
5. for BMW M5 with and without Otto particle filter with 441kW / 600hp standard performance and 750Nm to 515kW / 700hp and 850Nm
6. for BMW M5 Competition with and without Otto particle filter with 460kW / 625hp standard power and 750Nm to 530kW / 720hp and 850Nm
The AC Schnitzer warranty is also obligatory for these performance increases:
For all AC Schnitzer performance upgrades, AC Schnitzer provides a warranty depending on your home country up to 5 years and up to 120,000 km mileage on the assemblies moved by the engine. For M models, this warranty ends at 80,000 km.
AC Schnitzer silencers with Otto particle filter to Euro 6d-TEMP
We also offer the first homologated silencer solutions for vehicles with Otto particle filters. We currently offer the following AC Schnitzer sports rear silencers made of stainless steel including exhaust tailpipes and homologation certificates
1. for BMW M140i
2. for BMW M240i
3. for BMW M2 Competition
4. for BMW M5 and M5 Competition
All AC Schnitzer exhaust systems are vehicle-specific developments. For example, the body of the silencer for the BMW M2 Competition is not visible. At the same time, of course, we also optimise the sound. You are welcome to listen to the matching sound videos of our silencers on www.ac-schnitzer.de.
Other exclusive AC Schnitzer developments for the BMW M2 Competition, which are available immediately, are:
• the AC Schnitzer RS coilover suspension, height-adjustable and adjustable in rebound and compression damping as well as a suspension spring kit
• the AC Schnitzer aerodynamic conversion, consisting of: front splitter and carbon front side wings, side skirts, roof rear spoiler, carbon rear diffuser, carbon "Racing" rear wing with Gurney Flap (for export) or alternatively carbon rear spoiler
• AC Schnitzer light alloy and lightweight forged rims AC1 and AC3 in 19 and 20 inches
• AC Schnitzer interior components, such as aluminium pedals and footrest, handbrake handle, keyholder, cover for the iDrive Controller and the shifting paddles set