Singapore - The biggest event of the year has arrived in the form of the 2018 Audi Brand Experience Singapore. From 10th to 14th October this year, Singapore’s iconic Marina Bay Sands’ Expo & Convention Centre will see an incredible brand display spanning more than 8,000 square metres of floor space. The event is the first of its kind to be held in the region at this scale. The Audi Brand Experience will include futuristic themes such as an Audi driving show case spotlighting more than 30 cars, as well as the reveal of exciting innovations for the future in the metal.
To top it all off, 2018 ABES will see the arrival of the brand’s range of full-size models, namely the Audi A6, A7 Sportback, A8, Q8 and the Audi e-tron, the brand’s first fully-electric SUV. Available via the MBS Box Office, tickets start from SGD$9 for myAudiworld members and SGD$14 for public. Admission is free for visitors aged 17 years and below.
Innovation and technology is here now – at the 2018 Audi Brand Experience Singapore
The new Audi A8 is the quintessential flagship of the Audi brand. From its design, to the use of the finest materials, the impeccable level of craftsmanship and the absolute latest in technology that makes it as pleasurable to ride as it is to drive, this is Audi at its finest.
· Newest face of the Q family will debut in the Southeast Asian region in the coming months
· Unites the elegance of a four-door luxury coupe with the practical versatility of a large SUV that can be used for both business and leisure
Audi A7 Sportback
· It has the new style of Gran Turismo, offering systematic digitalization, a dynamic driving experience and a space concept that fulfills a wide range of customer requirements
· Distinctive upstanding front end with a single wide frame and coupe-like silhouette to its sculptural rear end
· Enthralling with the design of a coupé, the comfort of a sedan and the variability of an Avant.
Audi Aicon Concept
Audi e-tron Vision Gran Turismo